Terme Merano has always put a lot of attention on the discretion, safeguard and security of the information in its possession, even more if the information is related to the personal data of the clients and of other subjects with which it enters in contact. In line with this philosophy and according to the guidelines set forth by the Legislative Decree of the 30th of June 2003, nr. 196 (Privacy Code), Terme Merano informs its users on what data is being processed and on certain defining elements of the processing, as well as the rights if the interested person. Through this website Terme Merano acquires anonymous data and information (type of browser, geographic location, date and time) which is being processed to obtain a better management and optimization of the website, as well as for statistical purposes. This information will never be communicated to third parties by the data controller, nor used to contact the users of the site, unless upon their request or authorization.
Under the following links you can find:
Notification and safeguard of the personal data according to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code)
For the performance of its services, Terme Merano S.p.A. is in possession of your data acquired also verbally, directly or indirectly through third parties, which are qualified as personal data according to the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”). This code foresees that whoever processes personal data has to inform the interested data subject about which data is being processed and about certain elements defining the processing, which has to be carried out in an correct and transparent manner, safeguarding the discretion and the rights of the data subject. In compliance with this regulation we provide you with the following information.
Purposes of the processing:
The data involved comprises your personal and health-related data collected for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of obligations relating to civil and/or taxation law, regulations, decrees and EU requirements
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations entered into with the person concerned
- Activities related to or supportive of our company’s business
- Protection of accounts receivable and administration of accounts payable
- Sale, marketing, market research and the provision of business information or advertising materials (by letter, e-mail or fax)
- Safety (video recordings)
The data are processed during the complete period of your stay and also subsequently (with the exception of video recordings, which are deleted) insofar as required to meet legal obligations and/or for administrative purposes. In the absence of such data, we may not be able to provide the required products and/or services.
Therme Meran AG will store your data in hard copy or electronic archives, which are protected by appropriate security measures. Therme Meran AG can guarantee that only authorised personnel who are under a duty to maintain confidentiality will have access to your data.
Communication and dissemination:
Pursuant to Government Decree 196/2003, especially Art. 13, the company makes personal data available where necessary to natural and juridical persons and to public and/or private corporations at home and abroad insofar as it serves the activities of our company or the above purposes, and also to the Judicial Police when requested to do so (video recordings).
Our company does not employ personal data for general dissemination.
You have the following rights with regard to all and any of your data stored by Therme Meran AG (excerpt from Art. 7 Data Protection Act 196/2003):
- Knowledge of all and any of your data processed by the company;
- Information regarding the method and purpose for which your data is employed;
- Information regarding addressees of your data and data access by third parties;
- Request for your data to be made complete, updated or changed;
- Request for your data to be deleted (where there is no legal requirement for storage), anonymised or embargoed in the case of a legal offence, and objection where due reason is provided with regard to usage.
- chiedere la cancellazione (purché non debbano essere conservati per legge) la trasformazione in forma anonima o il blocco dei dati trattati in violazione di legge, nonché opporsi in ogni caso, per giusti motivi, al loro utilizzo.
You are entitled to claim your rights pursuant to Art. 7 of Government Decree 196/2003 at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer at Therme Meran AG - Thermenplatz - I-39012 Meran by registered letter or e-mail (email@example.com)
The data is owned and managed by the legal representative of Therme Meran AG of Meran.
Exclusion of responsibility
Therme Meran AG can accept no responsibility for the processing of personal data communicated to third parties.